Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Hi guys.

Hello.

How is it going?

I can't stop blogging.

I'm visually impaired, and sence I have to have a bit more help doing things, EVERYTHING NEW I DO, IS SUCH JOY.

So, I like to show it off, & so I am showing my blogging skills off.

LOL.

I am having fun doing this.

I am sitting here thinking about classical music.

I am listening to a story who learns a lesson of kindness.

I am also thinking about ECMO.

I wonder what the ECMO machine sounds like.

You see, sence I can't see very well at all, I must use sound, feeling, and other things, to help me.

So sounds THRILL ME.

Most people wanna throw pulse oximeters and other machines out the window, because the alarms MAKE THEM WANT TO SCREEEEEEEEEAM.

I on the other hand, LOVE the noise.

lol.

Well, I don't like the fact that a child or someone is desatting, or something like that, BUT,, I like the sound, because it signals that there is a machine nearby that I like.

SO I AM ON IT.

I'm there touching the machine, pushing buttons, etc.

Its my hobby.

Studying medical equipment.

I have had to spend my life around it, SO, I AM BOUND TO BE INTERESTED IN IT.



Much love and respect to ALL PETER JOHANN

No comments: