Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Getting ready for bed.

Well, everyone, I have to get ready for bed, but Tomorrow morning, I will be doing a few posts.

I usually don't sleep at night, because my sinuses keep me up all night.

I have to sit up at night, (Sleep in a recliner, BECAUSE, If I sleep lying down, stuff drains into my sinuses, and I wake up the next morning, saying, "OH NOOOOOOOO.

I'm stopped up.

I NEED SOME OXYGEN.

AND I NEED SOMEONE TO DO MOUTH TO MOUTH ON ME."

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha.

Seriously.

I FEEL HOOOOOORRIBLE.

I have to suction my nose out A LOT more.

So, I have to sleep upright.

OR ELSE.

Well good night.

I will be doing PLEUNTY OF WRITING BEFORE 10:00, but after that, I WILL BE BOOKED FROM THEN UNTIL ABOUT 2:30 FRIDAY afternoon.

I am so happy I have a blog.

Well, GOOD NIGHT.

May God's angels watch over you, and may the sand man, put LOTS of sand in your eyes just not too much.

Good night.

Sleep tight.

Don't let the ANTIBLOG BUGS BITE.

If they do, than get your shoe, and beat them black and blue.

TELL THEM THIS.

"I am gonna write all the blogs I want to, and If YOU don't like it, well, THAT IS TOUGH LUCK.

GOOD BYE BUGS."

WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Much Love and respect Peter Johann

No comments: