Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Hello.

Hi.

How are all of you doing?

I am doing very well.

I am kinda stopped up, but that is usually how I ALWAYS AM.

You see, even though I can breathe through the left side, the opening is no bigger, than a pinhole.

So, when I can breathe its with laber.

I am mainly a mouth breather, because of my nose, but when my nose gets clogged up, I am SICK SICK SICK.

It is NO FUN.

Its absolutely NO FUN.

I am doing pretty well though.

I am sitting in my room, and thinking about medical equipment.

lol.

That's usually waht I think about in my free time.

Tomorrow I will be in school from 10:00 to about 8:30.

I have a teacher that comes out here, because I can't go to a regular school, because the Germs would kill me.

But after he leaves, I go to Somerset.

I work at a lady's house and she teaches me Chemistry, braille, and Arts and humanity.
I just finished spanish, and am now going to arts and HUMANITY.

The school teacher that comes out here from 10:00 to 12:00 teaches me history, Literature, English, and all that.

I then go to Somerset and work from 2:30 to 8:30.

Then I stay at an apartment and go back to school from about 8:30 to 12:30.

I then come home.

IT IS A HARD EXPERIENCE, but I do fine.

Although, the apartment is VERY DRY, so I tend to have to get my suction machine there and REALLY GET THICK SECRETIONS OUT.

I will be back, and do more blogging.

Well, God bless.

Much Love and respect.

Peter Johann

No comments: