Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Classical music

Here is a bit of what I think about classical music.

I love classical music with all my heart, soul, and MIND.

Classical music is so beautiful.

One of my favorite pieces in the Minuet in E Flat by CPE Bach.

Another one is the Brahms Lullaby.

Man.

That's almost like a Minuet.

It sounds like a Minuet, but alost like a Waltz too.

Classical music is an old noble art.

If you listen to it, than it will make you smart.

I have about 130 classical C.D.s, and still need more.

Classical music beats RAP, and Hip Hop by 8676895769485674968759675986789678947689576.

I don't like Rap and Hip Hop, because they don't have any feeling to them, except sadness, and to me a very depressing feeling.

I mean, a lot of it is stuff like, this.

My Girl left me today, and I am so blue. I need some money, oh what can I do.

I got a speeding ticket cause i was going 60 Miles an hour.

I couldn't talk him out of it, because i didn't have that power.

So now I have to go to court, and pay a major fine.

I didn't see the speed limit.

I didn't see the Sign.

I'm sorry officer for speeding down the road.

My car is getting dirty and the weather is getting cold.

Please don't give me a speeding ticket, because I won't do it again.

I know it was wrong, and I need forgivness for my sin.

All that.

I didn't do a very good job of that, but who cares?

I hate Rap and HOP HOP.

I'll take classical music anytime.

CLASSICAL MUSIC ROCKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I mean, I love it.

Classical music is soft and slow, and it can be happy and loud.

I will do ANYTHING for classical music, and will do NOTHING for Hip Hop or rap.

So, keep that junk to yourself.

I'll keep my beautiful music to myself.

NO.

I'll share it with anyone who wants to listen to it.

1992peter

username on YouTube.

Check it out.

1992peter

Thanks!

Lots of Love.

PETER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: