Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Hi everyone.

I am just sitting in my room, and am so excited that I will b doing hourly posts, to tell you what has been happening.

I just want to say, That I will be doing TONS, AND TONS OF BLOGGING Over the next few weeks.

At the MOST seven to NINE times a day.

LOL.

Its just fun.

Now I am gonna give you some info of the medical equipment I like, as you read in my first or maybe second post.

But I ESPECIALLY love pulse oximeters.

One of my favorites is the Ohmeda 3760P.

Its a pulse oximeter with black numbers on a green lit background.

It has a blue on button, and has alarm limits, and an alarm silence button.
If you know anyone or have someone who uses it, please E-Mail me.

I also like the Ohmeda TruSat 3500.

Its a pulse oximeter with ONLY THREE BUTTONS, and it has all the features of a regular bedside monitor in less than HALF the size of a bedside monitor.

GE Datex Ohmeda TruSat 3500.

It hase audio pulse beat, alarm limits, and even has an external printer.

Well, I need to go and eat, but I will get back later.

I eat a special kind of formula, because I can't eat real food.

I eat something called Pediasure.

Its a liquid that I drink.

Because of the way my mouth was formed, I can't chew like most people.

You know, I can't taste or SMELL AT ALL.

So eating just means, uh oh.

Peter? What? You need to eat.

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH MOM?

I am in the middle of looking up HFOV.

I am studying an oscillatory ventilator.

Can I wait until tomorrow?

No.

So, eating is just something I do, and get it over with.

People ask me if I miss not being able to taste, and i say, "I never could, so I don't mind."

People say I am lucky that I can't smell.

lol.

I guess maybe I am.

hahahahahahahahaha.

I can't swallow very well, so sometimes I get choked on my formula and end up desatting.
I have desatted down to 60 before.

I LOVE medical equipment.

Well, gotta go, and eat.

BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO.

lol.

God bless you Lots of Love to EVERYONE!!!!!!!!

No comments: