Saturday, March 21, 2009

Surgery.

My surgery is finished. It was completed on Feburary 25, 2009, and took two hours. They were able to complete it just fine, and I woke up in recovery. I will tell you about the surgery and what I got to do soon, but now I just wanted you all to know that I am doing just fine. Thank you all for the prayers. After the surgery I had to spend a couple days in the hospital because I ended up having a MASSIVE nose bleed. It was absolutely no fun. They had to repack my nose THREE times which was EXTREMELY painful, they had to stick me like seven times in one night, they had to admit me finally, and they had to stick a scope up my nose just to look at it. But thank the good Lord that I AM JUST FINE NOW. My iron was low, and my red blood caount started declining VERY quickly, but I got better, and got to see lots of machines. I have been sick with a stomach virus, but I am doing better. Thank you for your prayers, and I will post tonight most likely. Thank you.