Saturday, February 13, 2010

LONG TIME NO SEE!!!!!

Hi. Its me. I haven't been on, due to the fact my computer wouldn't let me get on the blog. LOTS AND LOTS AND LOTS of things have happened. surgeries, hospital stays, and lots and lots of other things. How are you all doing?

I'm doing well. I can finally breathe through both sides of my nose, after many surgeries. I have my own pulse oximeter. Its a Nellcor N-100, and it's the 5 button series. Now that I have it, I am monitoring myself continuously. I'm VERY VERY Glad I have it, because I was really getting desperate. I've seen some very abnormal things, and one recently. I've seen abnormal things like,

1. out of the blue desaturations.
2. PVCs.
3. ABNORMAL BEATS, like heart rate skips, and the heart rate increases for no apparent reason.
4. RECENTLY, my heart rate is very very low in the morning. 20s and 30s. NOT GOOD!!!! I also have my own ventilator which is a Non-Invasive ventilator. A RESPIRONICS CPAP machine!!!!! I have the pressure set to high. I have it set between 15, and 20. Mainly at 18.

HMMMMMMMMM:

I see its time for a  lesson.

WHAT IS CPAP????

CPAP is short for Continuous Positive Airway Pressure.

Its used in the hospital to keep airways open so a patient can breathe. It puts positive pressure in the airways keeping open while the patient breathes for his/herself. It's used in the hospitals on patients who can breathe, but who's airways collapse/close easly, On babies who are coming off the ventilator, on people who have OSA in the home. OSA is short for (OBSTRUCTIVE SLEEP APNEA). I have OSA in a minor form. Its a long story, but that's what the sleep study showed, but I KNOW for a fact that I have it A LOT worse than that.

Anyhow, how are you all doing? This is to all those commenters of the post, "COUGH ASSIST." I really appreciate your nice comments.

TO THE SPAMMERS.



YOU MIGHT WANT TO STOP, BEFORE SOMETHING HAPPENS. YOU KNOW, LIKE SPAMMING ENDS UP BEING AGAINST THE LAW. STOP SPAMMING MY COMMENTS WITH JUNK LIKE, "do i look hot?" THAT STUFF IS BAD, AND I JUST REJECT IT."

Thanks. If everything goes all right, than you will hear a lot more from me. Sooner or later, I'll tell you more about what's been going on. Its going to be a very very VERY long post, so I'm going to wait until tomorrow. God bless!!

Much love, and respect, Peter Johann Bachelbel