Thursday, May 14, 2009

Hip pain, School, and my mother.

Hi.

How are you all?

I just took down the trash cans. Three. I have to do it every week, except last week, and the week before, cause i was recovering from my surgery.

Well, I did it today. I still am recovering from my surgery, but my sister said I had to do it. I did it, and my hip hurts BADLY. I have school tonight, and tomorrow an hour away from where I live at a lady's house. I take braille there.

I cannot read very little print, and braille, helps me write sence I cannot write with a pen or a pencil.

Well, anyhow, that's where i am going tonight and tomorrow.

My Dad works at an appartment complex. Well, my Dad, and my Mom. My Mom usually takes me to school, cause the appartment is where we stay on Thursday nights. She just works while I'm gone from 2:30 to 8:00 on Thursday nights, and on Friday mornings she works while I'm gone from 8:30 to around 1:00 or maybe even 1:30.

Well, my Dad is taking me. My mom had to go watch my older brother's two children, so she is gone. I miss her a LOT. She is gone from Tusday, and she will come back tonight.

She left Tusday morning.

Anyhow, I will go, and learn, and she is coming tonight so I won't see her, but when I get home tomorrow I will see her.

Anyhow, have a good day everybody.

God bless.

:)

Much Love and respect Peter John Foster


P.S. My teacher is VERY NICE. She has a computer, and I get on her's for about an hour on Thursday nights, and Fridays, and I watch YouTube videos. Her house is echoy, so I like the way videos with medical equipment like pulse oximeters beeping echoes through the house. I like that. It really is cool.

I pretend i'm hooked up to that stuff.

OH YEEEeAH.

oh, and the appartment i stay in, has lots of my medicines, and my medical equipment, so I use it there.

I even have a CPAP circuit I stole from my dad, and I place that around my neck, and pretend I have a tracheostomy, and am on a ventilator. I LOOOOOOOOOVE THAT. hahahahahahahahaha I do not do it too tight. I sleep with it on all night while I'm there.

LOL