Monday, February 2, 2009

Hello.

Hi.

How are you all?

I am doing GREAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm sitting here thinking of the day when I will FINALLY be able to breathe on my own.

YAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!

I will be so happy, and I will be able to have A LOT more ease if I do get sick.
I will not have to be up all night gasping, and i will not have to go to the hospital so much and have Drs. appointments. EEEEEEK!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I love the fact that i will not have to deal with the continuous worry of getting sick, and going into the hospital.

My friend Momoftwinsplus1 is going to be helping me through this.

I TRUST HER AS WELL AS I DO GOD!!!!!!!1

I know that thinks will work out ofr the VERY best, and that whatever happens is in the Lord's hands, and that all I need to do is to lye back, and trust in the Lord our God.

I am so excited!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

SO EXCITED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!~

Thank you EVERYONE for your prayers and everything. I really apreciate it. It will help me A LOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! A LOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

So, is everyone doing all right? I hope so. I am sitting here in my room listening to Beethoven Lives upstairs again.

I am listening to the Sonata Bathetique. I LOVE that piece. Its one of my favorites. IT IS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I will be updating you on things more, and I PROMISE, I WILL be updating my blog VERY often.








MUCH LOVE AND RESPECT Peter Johann,