Monday, December 8, 2008

Good morning.

Hello, everyone!!!!!!!!

How are you?

I am doing great!

I slept last night, and only woke up a couple of time. I had a dream about a ventilator. A baby was on a ventilator, in an incubator, and was AT MY HOUSE. Yes, it was a strange dream, but this baby was at my house, and I think she was born at 22 weeks. She was on a conventional ventilator, and had an ET tube i. I remember sticking my hand in the incubator, and touching her legs. I remember they were VERY small, and were very skinny. She was a VERY premature baby. I remember her on a BUNCH of other machines. A few pulse oximeters, an ECMO machine, I think there was an HFOV by her bed that would be used if she needed it. She was on a few IV lines, and some other things. Well, it was VERY weird dream, but I have extremely weird reams ALL OF THE TIME. Today I am having my teacher come out, and then my mobility teacher is coming and we are going to the court house, to work on propper Kane technique up & down stairs. HMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMm, maybe I can talk someone into letting me see a taser eh? Or maybe I can even shoot a taser.

hahahahahahahahaha

I have to go, but I'll update you on how everything goes when I get back.

Much love and respect, Peter Johann