Saturday, November 1, 2008

Hello.

Hi.

Good morning!

How are you doing?

I am not doing so well.

I am sick, and am VERY stopped up.

I am doing better than I was the other days, but I didn't sleep well last night, BECAUSE of my stopped up nose.

I had a dream about a pulse oximeter too.

The Nelcor N-200.

Its an AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWSOME pulse oximeter.

I have never seen in in real life, but I have seen it in pictures.

I would LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOVE to have one, but I DOUBT my parents will EVER let me have one.

My parents always ask me questions whenever I want medical equipment.

Like:

What are you going to do with it?

Why do you need this pulse oximeter?

When you get it, where are you going to put it?

ALL THAT JUNK.

I tell ya.

I'm desprate for a pulse oximeter of my own.

I would kill for one.

hahahahahahahahaha.

Well, I have to go.

God bless.

Much Love to everyone Peter Johann

No comments: