Saturday, November 29, 2008

Good night.

Well, I am going to hit the sack.

hahaha.

I am doing MUCH better. I have used my humidifier, with the blue tubing, and that has REALLY helped me. I may one day have to stay on it 24/7.

I would hate for that, but it may have to happen. IF I HAVE TO HAVE A TRACH.

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Well, if I do have to have a trach, I am sure I won't die.

Afterall, I coud have it A LOT worse.

I cd be nying in a crib with Sandhoff disease, and hooked up to TONS of equipment, and having to be suctioned every few minutes.

BUT I AM NOT.

I have it REALLY EASY.

So, if I ever DO have to have a trach, I know it will be for the best.
Well, good night.

Much love & respect Peter Johann