Friday, October 31, 2008

Back.

hi.

How are you?

I am now in my room, and I am not so stopped up.

I am kinda agravated because one of my YouTube friends named piano6861 who is VERY KIND by the way, hasn't been responding to what I have sent her, AND I KNOW SHE HAS LOGGED IN, because her channel has inside, "last log in, 15 hours ago."

Its getting rather annoying, because for the last week, SHE HAS NOT BEEN VERY RESPONDANT.

She keeps saying that she's going to do the Tutorial of a Minuet in C Minor by J.S. Bach, but then when I asked her last week, she ignored me, and really hurt me.

Well, I'm getting to think that she's getting tired of me.

She's been very nice and sent me C.D.s but I feel that she's getting so agravated that she feels like she needs to block me.

I DO NOT WANT HER TO BLOCK ME.

I try to be my best, and very kind to people, but LOTS AND LOTS AND LOTS of people block me.

So I DO NOT KNOW.

I'm kinda mad right now.

I am just sitting here, and thinking about piano6861.

How she use to be so nice and answer all my responses calmly, and now all of the sudden, she's ignoring me.

I AM VERY WORRIED, and don't want her to block me.

Well, talk to you later.

Much love and respect to ALL, including piano6861 even though she's ignoring me.

Probably for a reason.

No comments: